Sunday 18 March 2012

First Post

Here is my first post!
I'm presenting some of the things which will help me blogging.





Well, first of all the magic word (i n s p i r a t i o n)!
Secondly, I have to say that I love cooking. I really enjoy it! Especially when I have my audience at home
(friends, my brother, my boyfriend, sometimes my parents). I'm not a chef, but I believe in me :)
In Greece we say "cooking something" and it means that we change a standard situation for our interest..
So I can say that I'm also cooking the fashion, right?
And now... "Ta-taaam"...
I'm proud to present my sweet cam! My Optio RS 1500, by PENTAX.
I can customize it by changing skins. It's my bf's present and I love it!
xxx
     ps: Excuse me for any mistake.


source: favim.com/ tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...